Mentoring Financial Advisors to Entrepreneurial Freedom
Patrick Tucker is the founder of True Measure Wealth Management and has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. As he got started in financial planning services he quickly became aware that the industry tilts towards sales and salesmanship versus having genuine financial knowledge, a servants heart, and providing advice in the best interest of clients and the public. After switching his practice to fee-only 15 years ago, he found a simple, easy, and elegant way of operating as a business owner. He shares his knowledge with the industry and hopes to provide education to those in the same profession.
Patrick is passionate about mentoring Financial Advisors to entrepreneurial freedom and sharing his acquired wisdom and knowledge to those who desire to be financial care-givers like himself.
For free insights on how to advance in your career, where to spend your time doing the right things at the right time, and becoming a business operator be sure to sign up for his live, free trainings!
What You're Going To Learn
- The three mindsets that hold many of us back
- How to get rid of self limiting beliefs
- How to eliminate negative self-talk
- How to break free from your 9-5, going through the motions, day job
- How to think and operate as a business owner
- The 6 pillars to reinventing yourself
- How to implement this in your life so your mind works for you and not against you
"The chief beauty about time is that you cannot waste it in advance. The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you, as perfect, as unspoiled, as if you had never wasted or misapplied in a single moment in all you life. You can turn over a new leaf every hour if you choose."